Meet, network and learn with eTwinning teachers in Belfast, 22- 24 November 2012
Find a European partner, start your eTwinning project, and develop your ITC skills in one weekend.
The British Council eTwinning team is giving 10 teachers of ages 13-16 from the UK the chance to travel to Belfast to meet, network and learn with teachers from Greece, Poland and Ireland at a joint eTwinning event.
Taking place from 22 – 24 November, this event gives you a unique opportunity to find a compatible partner, discuss project ideas face to face and plan together. An inspirational private tour of the new Titanic Museum is sure to be a highlight of this event!
This event is for you if:
- You want to find an eTwinning partner
- You want to start an eTwinning project
- You want to learn about tools you can use in your eTwinning projects
- You want to find out how to include colleagues in your own school in eTwinning
- You work with students aged 13 -16
The working language during the event will be English. The British Council will cover travel, accommodation and meal costs as well as your participation fee. Supply cover is not included.