© Mat Wright
Our webinars are online sessions where the British Council eTwinning team provide interactive training. They are a convenient way for you to access eTwinning training from your home or your school computer. Each session lasts approximately one hour, during which time you are able to ask questions directly to our eTwinning experts.
Each session has a particular focus allowing you to choose which is most suited to your needs. You can work your way through all four training session to gain skills in all of these areas.
An Introduction to eTwinning:
- overview of eTwinning (including sample eTwinning project kits & project examples)
- case study
Finding a Partner:
- identifying and contacting potential partners
- resources and tools
Registering a Project:
- how to register a project with your partner
- project approval process
Using the Twinspace
- overview of the Twinspace
- step by step guides to the Twinspace
You can view webinar dates and register to attend on our online registration form. Sign up now!